Prime Driving School understands that the information you trust us with is important to you, and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how, when and why we collect personal information during the course of providing services to you, and how we keep it secure.
- We only collect personal information about you where it is completely necessary or you have consented, and we ensure that we only collect information that we need
- We will not send you marketing material unless you have given us permission to do so
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties
- We use third-party suppliers to help us provide an excellent service to you. Where we share personal information with those suppliers, we have the appropriate contracts or controls in place, which will assess the security of their processing arrangements
- We will protect your personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures
- We record and monitor our calls with you for the reasons listed in Section 2
- You have a right to your information. These are detailed in section 8
- We retain your data for as long as is necessary
- If you have a complaint, please see how to contact us in section 10
- If you have any questions about how we process your information, please see how to contact us in Section 12.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We need information about you to be able to offer you driving tuition and other services relevant to you. We need to collect information from you to do this.
This can include personal information about, information that we collect automatically and personal information we collect from you other sources.
2. WHY WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons: to protect us and you from fraud; improve our products and services we offer; and inform you of other products that may interest you.
Performance of a contract: The use of your information is necessary to perform the contract that you have with Prime Driving School.
Legitimate interests: We may provide you with website and social media experience, emails or newsletters, or to improve and promote our products and services, along with administrative, fraud prevention and detection and legal purposes.
Consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this policy.
3. INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
We may have to share your information with other instructors in certain circumstances, for instance if you change or use other Prime Driving School driving instructors.
If you agree we may request that we use you visual image after passing your test on our website or social media along with any written testimonials you may offer.
To remove you for marketing purposes call 01243 884 647, email to email@example.com or write to Prime Driving School, First Floor, 5 Dukes Court, Bognor Road, Chichester, PO19 8FX.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure as far as reasonably possible the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information at all times. If you have a security related concern, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
6. TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA
In order to provide our services, on occasion the information you gave us may be shared with DVSA approved examiners, The DVSA and if necessary other driving instructors. We ensure that any party with access to your information has implemented the necessary security and privacy measures, to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and confidential as outlined in this policy.
7. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
When you visit one of our websites, we may record your device information including IP address, hardware and software used, general location, and when and how you interact with our website. This information is retained and used to note your interest in our products and to improve your experience. When you receive marketing emails from us, we use technology or links to determine how you may use technology or links to determine how you use our direct marketing and your interest in it.
8. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
You also have a right to contact us if you believe your personal information is incorrect, or if you believe we are no longer entitled to use your personal data. If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this policy.
9. RETAINING YOUR DATA
Prime Driving School and the information we collect about you, are subject to various regulatory and legislative requirements. In addition, we will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we have to for us to fulfil our obligations to you. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your data.
We work hard to ensure that your personal information is treated safely and securely. However, if you have a complaint, write to us using the contact details at the end of this policy, or contact your instructor. You will also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
12. WHO TO CONTACT IN RELATIONTO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AT PRIME DRIVING SCHOOL
Prime Driving School controls the processing of personal data on its systems. If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this policy or how we handle your personal information, you can reach the Data Protection Officer for Prime Driving School by writing to:
Data Protection Officer
Prime Driving School,
5 Dukes Court